- Assist team in developing biochemistry/molecular biology assays.
- Utilize techniques including: DNA and protein sample preparation, PCR, qPCR, genotyping, Capillary Electrophoresis, ELISA/FLISA assays, and data analysis. Assist developing sample preparation methods, developing and validating molecular assays, immunoassay/ELISA applications and validating instrument prototypes with molecular methods.
- Work with mechanical protypes & software.
- Analyze data, write reports, prepare and present presentations.
- Validate instrument prototypes with molecular methods.
- Follow quality procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology or related field.
- 2-5 years experience working with biochemical and molecular techniques, including PCR, RT-PCR, real time PCR, microarrays, immunoassays, and ELISAs (through course lab-work and/or industrial experience).
- Experience with DNA, RNA, and clinical specimens (including blood products). Knowledge of computer software for data analysis and presentations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in collaboration with biologists and engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good hands-on mechanical aptitude. Comfortable with prototype hardware and software.
Deadline: Contact employer