National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)
NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus
Ganeshkhind, Pune - 411 007
Advertisement No. Admn/P21A/2008
Applications are invited for following post to be filled purely on temporary basis at NCCS, Pune under the project “Establishment of Microbial Culture Collection”.
Consultant : Post - One
Monthly Emoluments commensurate with qualification and proven experience in the field. Age limit : Below 62 years.
Qualification & Experience :
Ph.D with at least 15 years of experience in managing microbial culture collection activities. The person should have proven expertise in the area of microbial identification, preservation and distribution. He should be familiar with all aspects of culture collection including documentation, regulations, IPR and patent issues. Experience in design, establishment and functioning of culture collection as International Depository Authority under Budapest treaty is desirable.
The candidates fulfilling the requirements are required to send their applications in the prescribed format so as to reach to the Diretor, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune - 411 007 not later than 31.12.2008.
* Download Biodata Form
1. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for calling for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable, however no any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
3. The Director, NCCS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process.
4. No interim inquiries will be entertained.
5. Candidates working in Government Department / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.