About the Job
For over 50 years, we have been a leader in providing quality products and expert support to companies in the field of biotechnology or in other sectors using biotech research processes.?
We currently have an opportunity fora Biotechnology Specialty Sales Representative.? Our goal is to become the premier sales force in the biotech industry.? We are looking for diverse and dynamic professionals who want to be a part of a winning team and to make a difference in people's lives.?
* Manage key accounts.? Target the top accounts in their territories and be accountable for developing account action plans.?
* Demonstrate effective analysis and decision making skills.? Understandand utilize sales, competitor, customer and industry data; accurately diagnosecustomers’ key issues; select sales strategies and plans based on analysis.?
* Grow the business.? Exceed territory sales goals.?
* Satisfy the customer and become a valued partner.? Create customer value by building effective relationships with key customers.? Understand customer needs,appropriately navigate the account, cultivate an active network, manage customer expectations and resolve issues.?
* EDUCATION:Bachelor's degree, preferably in Science or Biology
* EXPERIENCE: Musthave at least 3 years previous work experience in one of the followingareas:
* Biology/?Science/?Pharmaceutical SalesExperience
Base salary up to $70K, plus commissions 1st average is at/?around $100K, plus company car.?
Generous benefit package to include; 401K and profit sharing
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to bgamble@?staffacc.?com and good luck in your search!