- Create, update & modify marketing pieces by collaborating with graphic designer, Director of Sales & Marketing and/or applicable departments such as: R&D, QC & Technical Services
- Update website with new products or new marketing pieces
- Perform CRM (SalesForce.com) administrator duties - adding fields/tabs, changing fields, creating reports, etc.
- Monitor integration (CRM to ERP) and work with integration consultants for errors/changes
- Visit and follow up with customers
- Oversee accepted pipeline projects by monitoring and requesting updates from reps & distributors
- Participate in several internal teams, as well as weekly meetings
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing department on yearly marketing plan & budgeting
- Address inquiries from Customers, Prospects & Reps on an as needed basis
- Help plan, promote (Constant Contact e-blast), and attend Trade Shows & Conferences
- Work with Sales & Marketing group in planning regional and international sales meetings
- Prepare & give presentations at sales meetings and internal/external customer visits
- Oversee product submittals for ISO 10993 biocompatibility testing
- Assist sales representatives and distributors with training
- Assist customer audits including: welcome/overview presentations, marketing pieces & promotional items
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- 5+ Years of experience in marketing and sales activities and functions;
- Knowledge in epoxy and/or UV curing adhesives and / or semiconductor packaging, electronic assembly, fiber optics, and medical applications a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook;
- Experience with CRM software; SalesForce.com preferred
- Ability to learn information quickly & work independently.
- Design marketing collateral in various formats
- Perform online marketing activities: PR, online accounts, newsletters, social media, website, etc.
- Have knowledge/experience with CRM maintenance & integration
- Increase the Company’s customer base & develop a greater mindshare with its existing customers
- Be a reliable self-starter & fast learner who works well individually or in a group
- Work closely with other departments as needed
- Be able to multi-task and stay organized
- Possess good communication & presentation skills
· Be able to work in an environment that emphasizes congeniality, creativity, flexibility, and fast-paced activities while, at the same time, ensuring that the Company operates in accordance with its financial guidelines and commitments;
· Possess the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.