shelf life of hydrogen peroxide

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arvind Singh Pundir
Arvind Singh Pundir's picture
shelf life of hydrogen peroxide

how can we know the efficacy and shelf life of hydrogen peroxide

Fraser Moss
Fraser Moss's picture
if you have access this might
Kvachhani
Kvachhani's picture
hi,

hi,
this may helpful to you,www.chemetrics.com/analytes/hydrogeperox.html
bioquell.idmpreview.co.uk/new/Resources/070521%20Biological%20efficacy%20v6.0.pdf
www.freepatentsonline.com/6294145.html
www.articlesbase.com/dental-care-articles/hydrogen-peroxide-teeth-whitening-695677.html

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15025217
jcm.asm.org/cgi/content/full/46/9/2955
www.chemetrics.com/analytes/hydrogeperox.html
regards.

Arvind Singh Pundir
Arvind Singh Pundir's picture
thanks to all those responded

thanks to all those responded to my querry
 
arvind

cfish
cfish's picture
I have used 35% H2O2 that had

I have used 35% H2O2 that had a stated shelf life on label as 1 year unopened and 45 days opened.

Arvind Singh Pundir
Arvind Singh Pundir's picture
frasermoss wrote:

frasermoss wrote:

if you have access this might help
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118832466/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Dear Sir i was not able to access the above link can you please have some other option for that
regards

Arvind Singh Pundir
Arvind Singh Pundir's picture
cfish wrote:

cfish wrote:

I have used 35% H2O2 that had a stated shelf life on label as 1 year unopened and 45 days opened.

Hi
how can we make out that the H2O2 we are using before 45 days is still 35% and is best to its efficacy

Arvind Singh Pundir
Arvind Singh Pundir's picture
frasermoss wrote:

frasermoss wrote:

if you have access this might help
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118832466/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Dear Sir i was not able to access the above link can you please have some other option for that
regards
 

cfish
cfish's picture
Here is a method for H2O2

Here is a method for H2O2 concentrations from 0.1% to 5%
http://www.solvaychemicals.us/static/wma/pdf/6/6/2/5/XX-122.pdf
 

cfish
cfish's picture
Here is a method for H2O2

Here is a method for H2O2 concentrations from 30-70%
http://www.solvaychemicals.us/static/wma/pdf/6/6/1/7/HH-121.pdf
 

Arvind Singh Pundir
Arvind Singh Pundir's picture
cfish wrote:

cfish wrote:

Here is a method for H2O2 concentrations from 30-70%
http://www.solvaychemicals.us/static/wma/pdf/6/6/1/7/HH-121.pdf
 

Hi cfish
thanks to you its a very usefull resource and it will really help,
thanks again

cfish
cfish's picture
No problem Pundir.  Glad it

No problem Pundir.  Glad it helps.