Thoughtful Science. Tailored Solutions. NERI is a full-service Contract Research Organization that provides customized, global clinical trial solutions and registry services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biomaterial, and medical device companies. NERI also has notable experience collaborating on federally-funded research with organizations like the National Institutes of Health. Since its founding in 1986, NERI has earned widespread recognition for its scientific credibility, efficiency, and expertise in the successful conduct of clinical trials.
We currently have an opening for a full time Biostatistician. In that position, the Biostatistician will:
- Provide independent statistical expertise on multiple NERI projects;
- Consult with non-statistician investigators to understand research questions and plan statistical analysis;
- Carry out statistical analysis including summarizing results and assisting with interpretation;
- Prepare tables and figures for reports, manuscripts, etc.
- Master in applied statistics or equivalent;
- 3 years experience as an applied statistician using a variety of methods;
- High level of proficiency using SAS;
- Broad based knowledge of statistical methods;
- Ability to communicate with non-statistician investigators;
- Good Problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills---both oral and written;
- Knowledge of R or other structural equation modeling software is helpful but not required.