Scholarships are available for different category of students
Study Subject: Any Subject
Employer: ePass Government
Scholarship Description: The ePASS 2010 online application for post matric scholarship and fee reimbursement to new/fresh admit student online submission will be starting from 21.11.2010 (21st November 2010).
Scholarships Offered :
* RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board.
* RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
* MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates
Students Eligible :
* Students who belong to the categories of SC (including BC-C), ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) having annual parental income of Rupees One Lakh or below.
* Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
* Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
* Whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
* All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
* Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
* Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
* Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
* EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Scholarship Application Deadline: 12December2010