$40,000 - $150,000
At Least 3 Years
BioStatistician, BioStatistics, SAS, Clinical trials, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Roche, Glaxosmithkline, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca, Abbott, Merck, Bistol-Myers, Bayer, Eli Lilly, Wyeth, Boehringer, Amgen, Genentech, Baxter, Teva, Proctor & Gamble, Alcon, Forest Laboratories, Genzyme, Alergan, Gilead, Biogen, Bausch & Lomb, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Cephalon, Mylan
Senior BioStatistician Job Description
BioStatistics - BioStatistician - BioInformatics - Scientist - Clinical Trials - Survival Analysis - SAS
We will relocate you to the New York Metropolitan area for this position.
If you are a Senior BioStatistician, a Manager of BioStatistics, or a Director of BioStatistics with a PhD and experience managing a team working on a variety of clinical research datasets, please read on!
We are a pioneer in the diagnosis, treatment and research of mental illness. We are looking to add a Senior BioStatistician to our brilliant team of scientists in our New York Headquarters
What's in it for you:
- Tremendous salary and full health-care benefits
- Work on a brilliant team of Scientists and Health-Care professionals
- Ground breaking research
What you need for this position:
- Experience with a variety of clinical research datasets, including: clinical trials, clinical neuroscience studies (neurocognition, neuroimaging, evoked potentials), genetic association, and psychometrics.
- Experience managing staff and projects
- Experience with grant writing, manuscript preparation, and methods development
- Experience with SAS, SPSS, and/or R packages
- Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- Survival Analysis and related techniques
- Multivariate techniques including Bayesian / Markov, etc.
- PhD in BioStatistics or related field
So, if you are a Senior BioStatistician, a Manager of BioStatistics, or a Director of BioStatistics with a PhD and experience managing a team working on a variety of clinical research datasets, please apply today!