* Planning and managing eClinical projects according to rules, regulations and policies, in close cooperation with project and system owners; deliver projects within given timelines, budget and quality.
O Managing cross-functional project teams, ensuring close collaboration with all the functions involved.
O Managing collaboration with vendors, consultants and contractors
O Managing the SDLC for new system developments
O Supporting system implementations
* Managing overall portfolio of projects:
O Monthly management reporting to eClinical Program Group and steering committees
O Coaching and guiding project and program managers
O Project-related contract management and negotiations
O Financial management of the project portfolio
O Alignment with process architecture, data architecture, system architecture, and technology architecture
* University degree, preferably in science, business administration, or computer science
* 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and clinical development; good understanding of the clinical development process, needs and terminology
* 10+ years of experience in project & program management including hands-on experience in process and system implementations; ability of managing and completing projects on time and within budget
* Detailed understanding of SDLC including validation requirements and methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good interpersonal and influencing skills
* Strong facilitation skills and experienced in cross-functional collaboration
* Good knowledge of relevant technologies, vendors and trends in the industry.
Deadline: Friday, 18 October 2013