Biology Experimentalist - Temporary - 1 year contract
Our Client is looking for a Biology Experimentalist to join their team in Berkshire and prepare samples and materials for biological screens on insects, weed and fungal.
The main responsibilities include:
- Screening of biological and chemical activity
- Developing new methods
- Conducting experiments to high standards using established methods
- Recording new data from Biological Screens
- Interpreting experimental data
- Identifying problems
- Develop technical knowledge
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Good understanding of HSE standards and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have worked in a laboratory environment preparing samples, will have knowledge of laboratory standards and have worked in industry.
If you are interested please apply online or send your Cv to Ayesha at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carlisle Staffing plc, trading as SRG is an Employment Business/Agency.
SRG winners of the 2008 Recruiter Awards for Excellence: Best Candidate Care and Best Health Care/Medical Recruitment Firm