Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
This position requires significant travel to cover a broad territory that includes, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and East Washington.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Works cross functionally to identify customer education needs.
• Works with District Manager to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and geography.
• Deliver disease state educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
• Partner with national, state and local nursing organizations to support education on assigned disease states.
• Maintain strong working relationships with brand teams and assist in the development of disease-state education pieces.
• Develop relationships with key nurse opinion leaders.
• Manages resources effectively while maintaining accurate records of company related expenditures.
• Identify and communicate customer issues, educational opportunities, and competitive activities through supervisor and internal partners.
• Attends and participates in franchise meetings, training classes, conventions, and other business activities.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related sciences.
• Minimum five years of oncology experience, either clinically or industry.
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the oncology market, preferably focused on the pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to develop professional relationships with internal partners and external customers.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge in related disease states and the ability to serve as a technical and clinical resource to the medical community.
• Ability to manage time and a large geography.
• Ability to resolve customer issues.
• Demonstrate effective presentation skills.
• Demonstrate customer literacy and ability to interpret clinical and market data.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Req ID: 13000633
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Organization: Celgene Corporation
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting: 2013-12-12 00:00:00.0
Deadline: 10 January 2014