Our client is currently seeking a qualified candidate to work in the capacity of Clinical Pharmacist. This is a full-time, benefited direct hire position.
- Provide clinical expertise relative to the pharmacy drug benefit programs
- Participate in designing, developing and implementing pharmacy clinical programs to promote a quality, cost-effective pharmacy benefit
- Review and manage pharmacy utilization reports to identify trends and patterns
- Review and oversee the pharmacy prior authorization (PA) and drug utilization review processes
- Manage daily operations and support the pharmacy quality programs
- Current and unrestricted pharmacist license required
- Pharm.D. residency preferred
- Two years experience in managed care, hospital or retail pharmacy required
- Experience in pharmacy prior authorization reviews preferred
- Experience with a PBM preferred
- Familiarity with Medicare Part D guidelines and requirements preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Experience in clinical data analysis and manipulation required
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer