Clinical Research - Technology Project Manager Job in Midlands
Flame Pharma is continuing to work with a leading CRO is securing the services of a talented Technology Project Manager. The Technology Project Manager (TPM) will manage the cross-functional delivery of multiple technologies within Clinical Trials and trial programs.
The Technology Project Manager is accountable for the successful, timely deployment of the technologies to manage and support clinical trials
Key aspects of the post
- Provide high level of customer service to both internal customers from the global organisation and external sponsors.
- Work closely with the functional leads to develop and publicise the project technologies development plan in line with study requirements.
- Direct the technical aspects of the projects, ensuring timelines are followed and communication managed.
- Work with functional leads to identify and evaluate project requirements, interpret and resolve project issues, take ownership of contingency planning and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Liaise and cooperate with other departments working on the same project.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure that technologies delivery fits with the overall project requirement
- Liaise with staff and management of Data Management, IVRS/IWRS, CTMS, Programming, etc as applicable for understanding of project budgets, workload forecasts and ongoing assessment of project status are managed.
- Ensure also that issue escalation is performed and communication needs are met.
- Follow up with functional leads to ensure that staff allocated to project teams are trained on study materials and required study related processes, adhere to standards, to SOPs and to current Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and applicable regulations.
- Fully cooperate with auditors or regulatory authority inspectors before, during and after projects as applicable.
- Assist management in the determination and assigned subsequent development of process improvement initiatives across technologies.
Key requirements of the post holder
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential ·
- Proven ability to design and/or develop technology solutions deployed in clinical trials - such as IVRS, CTMS or other relevant technologies
To apply for this Job or enquire about additional Technology Project Manager Opportunities across Europe - Contact Flame Pharma free phone on 0800 085 0858 or calling from a mobile on 0115 8114488 or email eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%63%61%72%65%65%72%73%40%66%6c%61%6d%65%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%63%61%72%65%65%72%73%40%66%6c%61%6d%65%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))
Flame Health Associates LLP incorporating Flame Pharma operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Key Words CRO, Clinical Research Technology Project Manager, IVRS, IWRS, Midlands
Deadline:Sunday, 25 August 2013