The Director or Senior Director, Project Management will be an active member of the Clinical Development team. This position will have multiple responsibilities for directing projects and managing the logistics of the oncology development for project core teams and sub-teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing critical scientific and drug development insight into Ambit's clinical stage candidates and help define Target Product Profiles and Go/No Go success criteria.
- Participating with clinical, regulatory and translational medicine activities.
- Directing all activities, including capabilities, for project planning, budget management and timelines for non-clinical, clinical development plans, regulatory filings and NDA approval.
- Managing several other development sub-team activities including Diagnostics, Pharmacology, Toxicology, CMC, and Clinical Operations.
- Helping create and managing aggressive timelines for projects and communicating timelines to core team members and Senior Management.
- Independently set agendas and facilitate high performing team meetings and be able to provide quality scientific and strategic input.
- Assisting the advancement of Ambit's oncology and auto-immune discovery projects to Development candidates, IND filing and beyond.
- Partnering with other functions (i.e. Clinical, Regulatory, Research, CMC, Diagnostics, Pharm/Tox, Finance, Legal/Contracts, etc).
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!