Our client has an opening for a Medical Writer to join their already strong team of accomplished writers. They are specialists in Medical education and have developed and delivered successful Medical Education programmes globally for many of the world’s most impressive pharmaceutical brands and academic institutions.
You will have the opportunity to work across a broad array of therapeutic areas and be a part of their Medical Education team. They are based in Buckinghamshire and offering a competitive salary as well as the opportunity for a day of home based working if needed.
Successful candidates will be working mainly across dermatology and epilepsy accounts. However, therapy area expertise is not a necessity!
• Attaining and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and products of relevance to client accounts
• Drafting, editing and referencing scientific/medical peer review publications (e.g. abstracts, posters, oral presentations, primary manuscripts on pre-clinical and Phase I-III data, reviews, book chapters) in line with guidance from authors
• Checking and editing documents provided by other writers to ensure accuracy
• Managing approval of publications in line with client’s working practices and international guidelines
• Incorporating comments and answering queries on publications from authors and company reviewers
• Developing speaker briefs and slides for satellite symposia, stand-alone physicians meetings, and on-line physician education activities
• Publications planning, including gap analyses and needs assessments, development of scientific platforms and messages, and proposing content and target congresses/journals for publications
• Presenting status updates and proposals for future projects involving editorial support to clients and client prospects
• Must be experienced writers 2-5 years experience in medical writing
• Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must have previous agency experience
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Rebekah Hill 07880291757
E-mail – eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%72%65%62%65%6b%61%68%40%70%65%6f%70%6c%65%77%69%74%68%63%68%65%6d%69%73%74%72%79%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%72%65%62%65%6b%61%68%40%70%65%6f%70%6c%65%77%69%74%68%63%68%65%6d%69%73%74%72%79%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetrebekahhill
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_rebekah
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.
Key Words: Medical Writer, Medical Communications, Medical Education, healthcare Communications.
Deadline: 20 March 2014