DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
If you’re a highly experienced Nursing professional looking to take the next step in your career, then Kelly Services has an exciting opportunity available for you! Our globally recognized client located in Alice, TX has an urgent need for a Nurse Practitioner to join their organization to help spread and promote workplace health and safety. Specifically, the Nurse Practitioner will perform and provide various occupational health services for numerous clients, including drug and alcohol collections, pulmonary function testing, respirator fit testing, x-rays and other services as needed. This truly is the perfect role for an individual who is ready to hit-the-ground-running with a company that is highly committed to quality and service excellence! So, if you know you’ve got what it takes in order to excel in this position, then what are you waiting for!? Please call 855-535-5930 to speak to a recruiter immediately or submit your resume online!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform drug screen collections following DOT collection specimen guidelines
• Perform occupational injury assessments and evaluations
• Perform X-rays for medical purposes
• Perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeter evidential breath testers (EBTs) such as the Alco-sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines
• Perform the following additional testing: pulmonary function, audiometric, hair follicle collection and respiratory fit
• Perform blood draws via venipuncture and finger stick method
• Perform physical assessments in accordance with DOT/FMCSA guidelines
• Perform vaccinations
• Maintain client records in confidential manner and ensures all occupational paperwork is entered into client system
• Additional assignments as required
• Master’s degree in Nursing Practice OR Doctorate degree in Nursing Practice
• Current and active Texas NP License
• Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Certified Medical Examiner registered to perform Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
HOW TO APPLY:
Every day, Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) specializes in providing highly skilled nursing and allied health professionals within hospitals and other health care facilities, as well as positions in sectors such as insurance, pharmaceutical, health management and education. To apply for this opportunity please call 855-535-5930 to begin the recruiting process and speak directly to a recruiter during our hours of operation – Monday through Friday 11:00AM – 7:00PM EST.
Click Here To Apply
Opening For Nurse Practitioner : Alice
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!