Regulatory Affairs Manager@ Monsanto company
1. Provide the leadership and delivery of the regulatory submissions and approvals for Monsanto products, especially the submissions and approvals of corn and cotton for cultivation in China, in collaboration with the colleagues in the global regulatory organization.
2. Work closely with corn TD team to conduct and manage allover regulatory field trials of corn and cotton in China in line with the regulations and the trial permits, including designation, layout, sowing, sampling, harvesting and monitoring of the trials.
3. Maintain the relations and network with the regulatory agencies and the other related authorities in both national level and provincial level to ensure to get the necessary permits/approvals for seed movement and conducting the trials.
4. Develop strategies to compliance and stewardship/ETS for the regulatory studies in China; establish Standard Operation Procedures for the regulatory trials; and monitor all of the regulatory trials.
1. Excellent written / oral communication in both Chinese and English.
2. MS above in Agronomy, Genetics/Breeding, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or closely related areas.
3. Strong project management skills.
4. Effective negotiation and persuasion skills
5. Ability to organize data and information effectively.
6. Ability to work effectively in multifunctional teams
7. Ability to work with customers to meet timelines and needs
Preferred Skills / Experience:
1. Experience with the regulatory approval process for biotechnology products.
2. Experience on working or interte:acting with the Chinese government authorities.
Closing date: Contact employer