Our client is seeking a Senior Clinical Writer to research and write evidence-based qualitative reviews on emerging healthcare technologies and services to inform decision making of hospitals, payers, and other stakeholders in healthcare. This individual will grow into a mentor role to train and provide feedback to other team members; help to coordinate and conduct training; contribute to special projects; and serve as a peer reviewer for draft content.
- Maintain current awareness of important healthcare trends affecting adoption and implementation of new technologies and services
- Learn methodologies of performing unbiased evidence reviews
- Understand biostatistical concepts and learn how to deconstruct and analyze strengths and weaknesses of published studies, and how to interpret study results
- Write at appropriate level for intended audiences (clinicians, clinical policy makers, other decision makers)
- Work well in a team environment as well as independently, knowing when to seek guidance
- Accept critical peer review to make appropriate revisions to work
- Be thorough and attentive to detail, thoroughly referencing all work
- Learn and use established workflow tools and protocols to ensure balanced and unbiased work
- Show proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel 2007+; will work in a Microsoft tools environment, including SharePoint
- Masters degrees or Bachelors degree in any of the following studies: life science, such as biology, cell biology, molecular biology, biomedical engineering, health sciences, healthcare administration, public health, health policy; PhDs also considered
- At least three years of experience in clinical writing
- Familiarity with concepts of evidence-based medicine and how to analyze clinical study design strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding of issues related to global diffusion of healthcare technology (e.g., financial, regulatory, reimbursement, training/credentialing)
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Lauren Entler
Phone Number: 215-299-8088
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer