My girlfriend spilled CO-stain on her arm and shirt today in the lab. The solution contained 0.013g Cytochrome C (no problem) and 0.013g Diaminobenzidine (problem?). The MSDS I found for DAB simply says to wash the affected area and wash all clothing before using. They use Bleach to deactivate the DAB (although I don't understand fully how this works) and she quickly ran bleach over her arm and then rinsed with water thoroughly. Her shirt however she left in the lab and is unsure if it is salvageable. Should she be worried about the spill on her arm and can the shirt really just be washed and used or does it need to be bleached/discarded? Thank you very much for any responses.