Win up to $1,000 and a trip to SfN's annual meeting, Neuroscience 2012, in New Orleans, Louisiana. Top videos will be showcased at the meeting and will be featured online.
- First Place — $1,000 Cash Prize, complimentary registration to Neuroscience 2012, two nights hotel, and economy air travel
- Second Place — $500 Cash Prize
- Third Place — $250 Cash Prize
- People's Choice Award — $500 Cash Prize
- Honorable Mention — Classroom Activity
Anyone can participate, whether you are an educator, a student, or someone interested in the brain; however, videos must be submitted by a member of SfN. Don't know an SfN member? Use the Neuroscientist-Teacher Partner Program to connect with a neuroscientist near you.
All content must be less than five minutes, original, non-published, and non-grant-funded. Videos will be judged by neuroscience experts on scientific accuracy, creativity, and usefulness in an educational setting.
Submit by June 11, 2012