Controversies in Neurology (CONy)
Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic, October 8-11, 2009
Abstracts for the Congress:
- Participants who would like to actively participate in the Congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to: 1) select the abstracts relevant to the sessions; 2) decide on the final form of presentation.
- The Committee will accept one abstract for presentation per presenting author.
Abstract submission will be avalable from the website shortly
Abstracts will be published in the abstract book only on receipt of payment in full for registration.
Before you begin, please prepare the folowing information:
- Title of the abstract
- Family namess and initials of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel, fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.
About abstract submission:
Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.
Please note: once you click "Submit", you will not be able to edit the information provided.
To make changes after you have clicked "Submit", please restart the process, or contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Information for Oral Presenters:
Presentations should be uploaded at the Preview Room prior to the session.
The Preview Room will be available daily throughout the congress, for your convenience.
Data projection is the standard audio-visual equipment and is available in all session halls.