This is the 9th annual Pain Therapeutics Conference run by SMi
8th to 9th June 2009, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, United Kingdom.
- Why should you attend this event?
- Hear keynote addresses from
- Our expert speaker line-up includes
- Who should attend?
- Venue details
This years conference will be a great platform to explore new discoveries in pain therapeutics targeting neuropathic pain in chronic pain management and for our speakers to share case studies in this area and further discuss a way forward to overcoming challenges in developing and administering pain therapeutics.
The programme wil?reflect and hopefully exceed the expectations brought upon by previous years? conferences.
- A Lesson From Abbott-TRP Channels As Targets For Pain Relief
- Learn Form Astellas-Lost In Translation: Preclinical Outcome Measures And Human Experimental Trials In Pain Research
- Discover From Imperial College London-Advances In Translational Strategies For Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- Learn How Pfizer -Target Voltage-Gated Sodium Channels For Pain Therapy
- Tony Priestley, Associate Director, CNS Biological Research, Schering ?plough Laboratories
- Aldemar Degroot, PhD Scientist, Exploratory Development Department, Astellas
- Dr Linda Surh, Director, CEDD Global Regulatory Affairs, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr Praveen Anand, Professor of Clinical Neurology, Imperial College London
- Keith Bley, Senior Vice President, Nonclinical R&D, NeurogesX Inc
- Dr Steve England, Associate Research Fellow, Discovery Biology, Pfizer
- Paul Passier, Scientist, Exploratory Development Department, Astellas
- Dr Neelima Khairatkar-Joshi, Vice President, Biological Research, Glenmark Research Centre
- Dr Arthur Gomtsyan, Associate Research Fellow, Abbot
- Dr Roland Kozlowski, CEO, Lectus Therapeutics Limited
- Uri Herzberg, Research Fellow, Center for Biomaterials and Advanced Technologies, Johnson & Johnson
- Odd-Geir Berge, DDS, PhD, Adj Prof, Senior Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
- Daniel Ursu, Senior Scientist, Eli Lilly & Company
Who should attend?
VPs, Managers, Heads, Directors and Associates from the areas of:
- Pain research
- Neuroscience drug discovery
- Pain management
- Senior Therapeutics and Pain Management Leaders
- Clinical development-research
- Business development-licensing
- Drug delivery
- Alliance management?
- Academic institutions
- Pain management devices
- Investment banks and venture capitalist firms